Friday, November 2, 2012

Eyes Closed, Ears Open -The Cube Guys

The Cube Guys - Jump(Luciana)

Ciao a tutti! Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted. I decided to share some of the music I've been listening to while studying abroad here in Italy. House, EDM(Eletronic Dance Music), and Techno are very popular here. As well as the American international artists such as Kanye West, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Chris Brown. I've been to a few clubs where they play plenty of Hip Hop music. A song I particularly like while functioning in the night life here in Rome is Jump byThe Cube Guys featuring Luciana Two prestigious Italian producers by the name of Luca Provera and Roberto Intrallazzi. Similar to our David Guetta, The Cube Guys produce this electric club track that you don't need to know Italian to enjoy. As Luciana says "No Espanole, We speak Italiana!" Me gusta, gusta.



Connect with The Cube Guys & Luciana

@LucianaCaporaso
www.luciana.com

Keeping A Close Eye  -UMG, Trice S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment