Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Eyes closed, Ears Open -"Pyramids"- Frank Ocean



Pyramids- Frank Ocean


Doing my daily web surfing, I came across this new Frank Ocean when downloading new songs on HotNewHipHop. When I saw it was from Mr. Ocean I automatically new I would be downloading it because he never doubts me. Produced by none other than himself, the song has a run time around 10 minutes, which i'm still slightly puzzled about. The song changes tempo throughout the course of the song & makes you think its over when it's really going more in-depth to the song. "Pyramids" is off Frank's upcoming album "Channel Orange" being released 7/17/12 we are definitely guaranteed a couple more singles to drop hopefully before then. Check out the DJBooth article on the song which goes a little more in depth with the explanation. Let us know what you think of the song in the comments below!  



Want more from Frank Ocean?

Keeping A Close Eye -UMG Halle' W

0 comments:

Post a Comment