Monday, June 18, 2012

Eyes Closed, Ears Open -Luke James-


Luke James- I Want You (Live)

New Orleans, LA native or "Nawlins" as they like to call it, musician Luke James opens our ears with his incredible ranges and his amazing R&B aura. You may have spotted  him during his brief cameo in Beyonce's "Run The World"  video. Luke is not only a singer, but a songwriter as well. He co-wrote Chris Brown's "Crawl" , he has also written Justin Beiber's "That Should Be Me" & Brittney Spear's "Kill The Lights." His voice gives off that soulful feeling you would get from hearing an old Marvin Gaye tune. Luke is working on his upcoming album "Made To Love", the album does not yet have a set release date. He states, "This isn't a fad for me, I'm Willing to go wherever with this because music is everything to me. This is my world and how I see it. My music speaks for me in a way that's relatable and truthful"


Keeping A Close Eye -UMG Halle' W



Connect With Luke:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved this article! You guys are really plugged in!

Post a Comment