Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Eyes Closed, Ears Open -Iman Omari-


Iman Omari  - Worth It


I stumbled upon Iman Omari's music one day just sitting beside a friend in class, I immediately went back to my room after class to download his mixtape "Energy" , once I listened to the mixtape in it's entirety, I was convinced that I was hooked. Continuing my research on Mr Omari, I found out that he previously worked with another group that I just started getting into by the name of OverDoz. as well as Kendrick Lamar which made me even more interested. Iman Omari has recently been featured on Mac Miller's "Fight The Feeling" which he produced, as well as "Sunlight", both are off Miller's latest tape Macadelic. Make sure to give these songs a listen as well as checking out Iman's mixtape. He has been tweeting about some upcoming music as well so be on the lookout!



Connect with Iman:

Keeping A Close Eye -UMG Halle' W.

0 comments:

Post a Comment