Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Eyes Closed, Ears Open -Howl Seven-

Howl Seven - Fool's Gold

Don't underestimate what social media can bring to your attention. I came across this melody while surfing my timeline on twitter. Some may call that 'twatching'. Well a recent feature of ours Sip Spitta just so happened to tweet this Virginia native on to my timeline. I'm happy to say I listened to Howl Seven, a young singer and songwriter from Newport News, Virginia. His song Fool's Gold has a Hawaiian island harmony with a message about love lost. Telling a tale that just because a relationship may shine like gold at first, doesn't mean its the real thing. Enjoy

Connect with Howl Seven


Keeping A Close Eye -UMG, Latrice S.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this article about my son. He loves to sing, and Im so proud of him. Thank you so much.

Post a Comment