Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eyes Closed, Ears Open -Dom Kennedy-


Dom Kennedy- Grind'n

When I hear the name Dom Kennedy I automatically think of his saying "Westside Get The Money" and him repping hard for the West Coast. With his second album "Yellow Album" dropping this 6/21/12 ,  I came across one of his newest songs "My Type of Party" on DJ Booth & him doing a live performance on Skee Radio. Mr. Kennedy has five mixtapes under his belt "25th Hour, FutureStreet/DrugSounds, Best After Bobby, From The Westside With Love & The Original Dom Kennedy." Having worked with numerous hip hop artist such as Smoke DZA, Curren$y, Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, YG, Too Short and many more, when you listen to this laid back Cali guy make sure you sit back and let his lyrics flow through your mind!  Check out the video for "My Type of Party"



Interested in more about Dom? 

Keeping A Close Eye -UMG Halle' W

0 comments:

Post a Comment