Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Inspiration: Kid President

Kid President

How was everyone's week? Gearing up for next week I thought you'd like a pep talk. If you haven't seen this video, it's definitely one to keep in your favorites. Kid President is a 9 year old child named Bobby who has Osteogenesis Imperfecto which is a brittle bone condition that means he's had a few casts and trips to the doctor. He is an adolescent with an amazing spirit, and I thought I'd share this spirit with you. Kid President gives us a pep talk, telling us to dance more, hug more, be courageous, and imaginative. What would the world be like if we, as adults, still looked at the world with the wonder and imagination of a child? I don't know about you, but I still do. He says "Create something that will make the world awesome". So here's some Sunday morning encouragement. Have a great week!



Connect with Kid President


Keeping A Close Eye | UMG Staff

0 comments:

Post a Comment