Thursday, August 8, 2013

Eyes Closed, Ears Open: Kevin Michael

Kevin Michael

I came across this amazing vocalist through MUA extraordinaire BeatFaceHoney's Instagram. The first thing I saw was his beautiful hair, and I thought to myself "I bet it's just so soft".
But does he look familiar to you? Kevin has appeared in 500 Days of Summer as a wedding singer. Penned the single We All Want The Same Thing with Lupe Fiasco, has worked with Brian Kidd, and Wyclef Jean, performed at the VMA's, and Lollapalozza. 
He has skillfully redefined his craft and is back with a new engaging sound. His voice is melodic, velvet, and engaging as he asked the question "...does anybody feel like I feel sometimes"? with single Sometimes. There's no denying his voice is beautiful. The video emphasized how we can often feel alone, invisible, and walked over in a world with so many people. Do you feel that way sometimes? Check out the official video after the jump
Kevin Michael Sometimes

Connect with Kevin Michael



Keeping A Close Eye | UMG, Trice S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment