Friday, June 1, 2012

Eyes Closed, Ears Open -Erik Flowchild-

Erik Flowchild - Words from a Broken Heart

 I found this lyrical treasure simply surfing the web. What first caught my eye was the stage name alone, and after listening to a few more tracks I can say that Erik Flowchild certainly can flow. He is featured on Djbooth.net, where I first came across this video above Words from a Broken Heart. Don't deprive yourself by just listening to this song alone. Be sure to give a listen & watch the visually intriguing videos for his songs Monogamy, Lovers Anonymous, & Heartbreak Survivor.. I hope you enjoy the flow as much as I did.


You can connect with him at:
@erikflowchild
His Youtube Channel
http://iamerikflowchild.com/


Keeping A Close Eye - UMG, Latrice S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment